A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Currently we are looking for:
Account Manager Segment Applied
Life Science Department
Place of work: mazowieckie
- Successfully manage and deliver against individual and team sales targets with specified area of responsibility (e.g. region, key accounts)
- Understand customer’s business, their needs and goals and identify potential new business
- Manage sales opportunities by generating and following leads
- Identify market and competitor activity, product and industry developments and feedback this information to management and other relevant functions (e.g. Marketing or Sales Development).
- Identify, build relationship with appropriate decision makers within Customers and manage sales negotiations
- Identify general areas for improvements to maximize customer satisfaction & efficiencies, streamline processes, increase sales, improve delivery and product availability etc.
- Visit existing and potential customers according to agreed visit target levels.
- Work collaboratively with all colleagues across territories, regions, or countries to share best practice as well as important projects in order to improve the coverage of multi-country customers.
- Comply with guidelines surrounding Company systems and other relevant policies.
Ideal candidates for this role will have the following:
- Master Degree in chemistry, microbiology or biotechnology
- Very strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong written and oral communication skills in Polish and English
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Driving License
- Previous experience in sales would be an advantage
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious: Apply and find more information at
If you are interested, please apply via "Aplikuj" button below (English written applications are required) by January 20, 2020
Please provide a clause: I agree to the processing of the personal data included in my application for the purposes of the recruitment process according to the Data Protection Act 1997 (Dz. U., Y2002, no. 101, item 926 and later changes).