A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
This role is part of the sourcing support unit. The primary responsibility for this position will be supporting sourcing activities related to Group Procurement - Life Science categories for assigned business sectors/areas. The position holder will be responsible to support Life Science organization in conducting sub-process of supplier qualification and supplier maintenance, will assist on issue management and gather information for Market Analysis and further general Sourcing Support functions. This role is an interface between suppliers, our stakeholders (e.g. QA, QC, Supply Chain, R&D, Marketing, etc.) and Life Science Sourcing Managers.
Who are you:
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, engineering or other relevant discipline
- 3-5 years working experience related to Sourcing / Purchasing and Quality Management in a professional, complex and international company environment
- Experience in Procurement process (Raw and Package materials), Raw Material Markets and Quality Management within Chemical or Pharmaceutical companies is preferred
- Be familiar with ERP System, e.g. SAP, Oracle
- Good command of English (writtern and oral), additional languages e.g. German, French, Spanish or Italian are much appreciated
- Capable to solve problems independently
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com