A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Ligand-Binding Assay (LBA) Scientist provides all the support to projects from the discovery to preclinical phase of development, especially in the field of PK and immunogenicity assay design, development, validation and sample testing. In agreement with the Head of LBA, he/she contributes to define the Bioanalytical strategies ensuring the proper selection and application of assay type/format and quality standard required at each stage of the projects. The scientist is responsible for the conduction and/or supervision of key experimental activities according to the function planning and projects timelines. He/she contributes to the evaluation and implementation of new technologies and techniques in the area of Bioanalytics and LBA. He/she gives support to GLP activities and potentially act as Study Director for PK and ADA method validation and ensure compliance with GLP quality standard during sample testing.
Who you are:
- Ph.D. or Masters in Biochemistry, Immunology or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or related scientific disciplines
- At least 3-4 years of work experience in research and assay development in pharmaceutical R&D
- Good knowledge of immunochemical and ligand binding technologies e.g. ELISA, MSD-ECL, Surface Plasmon Resonance (Biacore, Octet) Gyrolab and SIMOA platforms
- Excellent knowledge of Immunoassay development/validation and protein biochemistry
- Experience in using, optimizing, and troubleshooting the performance of laboratory instrumentations
- Excellent experimental design and troubleshooting and data analysis
- Previous experience in GLP field
- Competent in the management of a small group of technicians
- Fluent spoken and written English. Knowledge of Italian language is preferable
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com