Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title : Associate Architect
Job Location : Electronic City, Bangalore.
Associate Architect will lead multiple projects involving the global teams You will manage the overall System solution design & day to day activities of an Agile development team using Scrum. This includes driving project development and production support. You will work with Scrum Masters, functional analysts, and developers to execute building scalable solutions to successfully implement requirements that meet business needs. You will also support existing software solutions in legacy systems.
Who you are:
You have excellent leadership skills to guide and lead the development team to deliver work products on time. You have excellent problem solving and communication skills. You have the ability to work in a complex global environment and are customer-centric.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years of hands-on development experience
- 3+ years of Design & Architecture experience
- 1+ years’ experience with Agile methodology and software development using Scrum
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science
- 2+ years leading a development team
- Experience developing in Java
- Knowledge in ElasticSearch, Cassandra, Kafka
- Experience with digital and eCommerce teams and workflows
- Knowledge of technical processes such as IT or web development.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com