A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Location flexible within Germany, Spain and Italy
An exciting opportunity to lead the Global Data Historian Program within our Healthcare (HC) division across production and R&D sites around the world. As part of the Global Engineering & Technology team and in collaboration with Engineering, Production, IT, Digital, and Quality departments (global and local organizations), you will coordinate global roadmaps definition following business priorities and coordinate the deployment to the local sites. You will also support the local sites in definition of Data Historian Master Plans. As part of your work, you might need to travel to the remote site locations.
Furthermore, you will define technology roadmaps for historian and equipment connectivity and set technical standards for the system and equipment integration methods. You will define training strategies to enable system users to make value of the system. You will lead the Data Historian Center of Excellence and promote business success stories. You will define and manage strategic partnerships with external suppliers and internal IT. You will drive implementation of “Connected Plant” and promote IT/OT Convergence in the company. You will define use cases with internal Data Sciences to unleash the real power of data. You will drive Technology Scouting (e.g. PAT, IIoT) and integration to historian strategy.
Who you are:
- Graduate MSc or MEng in industrial automation, robotics, or equivalent
- Experienced in Data Historian OSIsoft PI (10 years +)
- Experienced in industrial process automation (5 years +)
- Experienced in general IT infrastructure and equipment connectivity
- Experienced in the integration of some of the following manufacturing and data management tools (Werum PAS-X, SIMCA, Discoverant, Statistica)
- Experienced in pharma production (biotech knowledge of advantage)
- Experienced in program management (global programs preferred)
- Experienced to run projects in a GMP environment
- Strong collaboration and communication skills are must
- Fluent English (other languages are of advantage)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com