A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You are reporting to the Department Head. As epidemiologist, you contribute to the development of the RWD strategy for compounds under your responsibility (linked to our (immuno-)oncology portfolio). You act as the Study Lead for Non-Interventional Studies (NIS) by ensuring adequate and timely design, initiation, and monitoring. You oversee all partners (statistician, analyst, vendor if relevant). You co-author and/or review NIS reports and any publications. In addition, you contribute to the critical review of expert statements, publications, and study proposals from internal and external sources, develop epidemiological sections for submission relevant documents (RMP, ODD…), follow all Global Epidemiology-related SOP.
Who you are:
- Health Sciences degree (MD, Pharmacy, Biology,…), at least a master degree in epidemiology or Public Health (MsC or MPH)
- 3 to 5 years in pharmaco-epi research projects, and especially on projects related to (immuno-)oncology
- 3 to 5 years working with observational databases (both in Europe and the US)
- Up to 2 years in pharma & good understanding of clinical development would be a plus
- Fluent in English
- Working in matrix organization: creative, problem solver, collaborative, organized, effective communicator
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com