A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As Management Accounting Team Lead in a global Shared Service Center, you oversee the operations of a team on a daily basis to ensure realization of service objectives within set guidelines/policies. You manage your team to provide your stakeholders with quick & up to requirements resolutions within your area of responsibility. You handle escalations, manage the KPIs, provide sign-offs or approvals where needed and make independent judgements, decisions and recommendations. In addition, you leverage your expertise to constantly seek out better ways of performing processes, to contribute to process excellence initiatives, to support operational performance reporting activities and to ensure qualification, motivation and development of your team members. You need to handle post transition environment, building back up structure & manage the growing team.
Who you are:
- Master’s Degree in Finance / Accounting
- 7+ yrs. of experience in accounting/finance/controlling (direct related experience with full-cycle cost accounting and profitability analysis will be an additional asset)
- 2+ yrs. of experience in team lead function
- Profound accounting/controlling knowledge
- Very good knowledge of MS Office package, experience with SAP CO-OM and SAP CO-PA would be an advantage
- Fluent English language skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com