A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Position: Team Lead
Sigma-Aldrich – SBS
Position Reports to:
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
- Lead or Monitor the team.
- Take Initiative in the process improvement program and should be go getter.
- Strive for team excellence
- Managing resources.
- Develop policies and procedures to support the achievement of the project objectives.
- Provide the team with a vision of the project objectives
- Work as a team in order to support Sales team to achieve the sales goal.
- Contribute to incremental revenue directly or indirectly.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Ensure deliverables are met on time always.
- Ensure to set up the SOP of the project.
- The ability to define tasks and milestones to achieve objectives, while ensuring the optimal use of resources to meet those objectives.
- Initiate sub-groups or sub-teams as appropriate to resolve issues and perform tasks in parallel
- The ability to make decisions and solving problems involving varied levels of complexity, ambiguity and risk.
- The ability to ensure that one’s own and other's work and information are complete and accurate; carefully prepares for meetings and presentations; follows up with others to ensure that agreements and commitments have been fulfilled.
- The ability to identify and respond to current and future client’s needs; provide excellent service to internal and external clients
- The ability to convey confidence in employees' ability to be successful, especially at challenging new tasks; share significant responsibility and authority.
- The ability to focus personal efforts on achieving results consistent with the organization's objectives.
- Operational will be 50% of capacity utilization.
- Any Post Graduation Degree from recognized university.
- Preferably with 5-6 relevant experience in Customer Relation Management or Customer Service/Sales Support.
- Experience in Order Management with 5-6 experience.
Technical Skills / Competencies:
- Demonstrates broad, in-depth proficiency
- Is recognized as an authority or master performer in exercising the competency
- Serves as a key resource and advises others
- Is able to assist, consult or lead others in the application of a competency
- Advance proficiency in Interpersonal skills,
- Proficiency in and Problem solving and Impactful communication
- Basic proficiency in Planning & execution, Customer orientation, Business acumen and Nurturing teams
- Limited proficiency in Strategic orientation and Leading change
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com