A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Execute routine QC functions and follow up with special assignment from supervisor(s)
- Perform routine QC inspections, record results and release/reject with instruments and computer software.
- Assist on instrument daily check, calibration, and maintenance.
- Support to QC projects and special assignments (e.g. Gage R&R, QC method optimization and etc.)
- Follow Company’s 5S&S standards.
Skills and Qualifications:
- College degree or above; or comparable education
- Background in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering; experience with Chemical Analysis is preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (written and oral)
- Familiarity with lab techniques and being comfortable working in laboratory environment
- Detail-oriented and keen to deliver work of high quality
- Being flexible to work with unplanned job requirement
- Team contributor
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com