A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
This role is part of the sourcing support unit. The primary responsibility for this position will focus on supplier relations, performance, financial and contract management related to indirect categories for assigned business sectors/areas.
The position holder will be responsible to support the PO managers and reside in a shared services organization following documented processes, requiring close collaboration and back-up support tasks, attention to detail, timeliness and accuracy. The position handles supplier data as well as communication with suppliers.
In addition, the position holder will support the development of the envisioned shared service center organization.
Who are you:
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, engineering or other relevant discipline
- 2-5 years working experience in negotiations, supplier & contract management in a professional, complex and international company environment
- Experience in data analytics, issue resolution, training, presentation preparation and financial analysis
- Experienced in using SAP/Oracle, Ariba, Spend-data bases, supplier survey tools, ticketing systems. Familiarity with Risk and Sustainability tools is a plus
- Good command of English (writter and oral), additional languages e.g. German and French appreciated
- Proactive, well-organized, ability to work in a team environment
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com