A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- The Technical Application Scientist, Cheminformatics Technology will support the commercial team and provide expert navigation of the cheminformatics software to provide tailored customer solutions.
- They will be an expert super user of retrosynthetic software in order to independently provide highly technical presentations and software demonstrations. Work closely with commercial lead to develop and implement evolving cheminformatics strategy.
- As a TAS you will gather, monitor and be a point person for all new software inquiries. Must be able to guide clients throughout the evaluation cycle, providing guidance to assist in the achievement of their overall technology goals. Will deliver and manage quotes, CDAs and negotiate contracts ultimately leading to execution of the sales and software product.
- The TAS will work closely with R&D team to ensure timely input of updates needed to the software based upon immediate client need, gap filling or space of interest to the business. Work with UI/UX teams for updates during development cycles. Train support teams during onboarding and with any updates as software evolves.
- In this role employee will network with key opinion leaders in the industry to gain insights into current trends and build trust around our technology. It will be important for the Technical Application Scientist to keep their knowledge up to date by participating in educational opportunities. This can be done by reading processional publications, maintain personal networks, participate in professional organizations.
- Domestic and/or international travel 50%
Who you are:
- Master’s degree in Chemistry or related scientific discipline such as Biochemistry or Biophysics
- Working experience in a lab setting utilizing chemistry knowledge and practices
- Strong interpersonal and consulting skills
- Strong Technical Sales, Negotiating skills
- MBA a plus, Further education/experience in Data Science, Cheminformatics a plus
- Working experience in scientific industry
- Depth and/ or breadth of expertise in Organic Synthesis and/or Data Science combined with knowledge of the Chemistry market
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Results oriented, with a proven track record of success
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com