Show All Results
Warehouse and Dispatch Assistant
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: As a Warehouse and Dispatch Assistant, you will report into the Materials Manager and support the site in the overall logistics and operation of the warehouse facility. You will be responsible for the receipt, processing, storage and distribution of raw materials and finished goods attiring to strict compliance with all appropriate regulatory standards.
Who You Are:
- Previous experience working within a Warehouse environment that operates strict EH&S systems
- Experience working with computerised stock control system
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Experience working within a cGMP environment or other highly regulated environment would be beneficial
- Clean, current UK driving licence is essential
- Counterbalance licence would be beneficial
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com