A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
MSL role is to Increases brand awareness of products by qualifying and promoting medical information about organization products. The MSL ensures that the local teams have sufficient knowledge and information regarding the product and scientific environment through training programs.
MSL role is to remains up-to-date with scientific trends, knowledge and the competition, and maintains relationships with target opinion leaders
The MSL expands competencies by performing structured work assignments according to existing procedures.
MSL role is to resolves problems of limited complexity by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of knowledge and acquired technical experience and the analysis of information.
Who you are:
- Typically requires a graduate degree Bachelor of Medicine, pharmacy.
- Post graduate study (Master degree or Diploma) is an asset.
- Clinical experience specific to the therapeutic area is preferred.
- Previous work experience as a Medical Scientific Liaison is an advantage.
- Requires Knowledge of regulatory, commercial and clinical issues affecting the industry.
- Requires Knowledge and experience of methodology of clinical research and Good Clinical Practice.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com