A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Be part of the Senior Leadership for one of our key biotech site based in Aubonne. Be in charge of the aseptic filling activities having a large team (+100) to manage. Ensure consistent supply of semi-finished drug products according to the established plan and within the agreed financial limits. Ensure the manufacture of both commercial and clinical semi-finished drug products according to the good manufacturing practices, the registration files and Company’s Safety & Quality Standards. Ensure transfer of new production processes according to the Company needs. Manage technical relationship with the suppliers, in a way as to guarantee supply within clear and agreed quality standards. You constantly improve our manufacturing processes (from both a quality and a cost efficacy point of view) and thus contribute to our overall permanent competitiveness improvement. Be recognized as the site reference for any questions related to Fill & Finish activities. Support the development of a continuous improvement mindset and way of working by enhancing performance and sustaining transformation achievements.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s Degree in scientific or life sciences discipline or related required. Advanced degree in scientific or life sciences discipline or related (PharmD, PhD, MD) preferred.
- More than 10 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry with a strong expertise in aseptic filling and lean manufacturing
- Proven successful managerial experience
- Sound awareness of cGMP related issues and health authorities requirements
- Strong mature leadership and influencing skills
- Demonstrated success record in process improvements
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact positively and constructively with all functions in matrix organization environment
- Strong team leader as well as committed team member
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com