A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Provides an advanced level of administrative and business support for Real Estate Services. In addition to day-to-day administrative support, ensures proper procedures are followed, relevant communications are handled professionally, and appropriate documentation is maintained. Work within systems and application including internal web sites, record retention, Oracle, and other financial system. Assist with staff training and managing system upgrades.
Assist manager in administration of projects and day to day work. Provides support in communication with all relevant internal/external contacts and ensures all proper procedures are documented and followed. May draft sample notices regarding building work, moves, and department initiatives.
- Coordinates with Health, Safety & Environmental group on all related facilities programs.
- Process invoicing for payment utilizing applicable financial programs. Prepare PO’s for payment of services. Research and resolve and problems to ensure timely invoice payment.
- Maintains critical records and electronic files for the Real Estate Department.
- Coordinates some small project activities to ensure attainment of budget and schedule objectives.
- Serve as department liaison for Business Continuity planning. Review and update plans as necessary.
- Daily interface with Building Occupants and Management. Attend staff meetings of tenant business units. Must remain unbiased and base decisions on the Organizational goals, not individual Groups’
- Manages the day-to-day communications with all departments, Maintenance and outside services.
- Assist with the Expense Reports, Department Budget Report, and Capital Budget Request.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline OR High School diploma or GED equivalent with 5+ years of project management experience
- 1+ years of experience working in a Real Estate group
- 1+ years of experience working with Pharmaceutical and Life science processes.
- 1+ years of experience working with lab operations.
- Strong interpersonal, customer relations and follow-through skills with the ability to foster trusted relationships internally.
- Excellent verbal, written, and computer Skills
- AutoCAD, PowerPoint, and HTML knowledge preferred.
- Some knowledge of Facilities & Industrial systems.
- Some understanding and support for EH&S programs.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.