A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Operating within Japan IT, this position will be responsible to manage and deliver projects and application portfolio in Marketing & Sales, commercial, sales distribution business operation across all divisions in an innovative, robust and stable way.
This role is expected to build a collaborative partnership with business key users, provide an effective / stable / sound IT landscape to business in M&S domain.
He/She will be the APAC M&S App Tech IT representative in Japan responsible to manage the existing Application portfolio, M&S commercial projects & digitalization opportunities by identifying and executing on consolidation and rationalization global solutions to the regional/local market.
He/she should have senior project management skills, application design experience, M&S business process knowledge and experience to be credible by all layers of the organization and expected to work beyond below accountabilities.
- Translate Solution Design according to strategic architecture and configuration
- Recommend improvements to existing applications as necessary, e.g. to improve performance
- Proactively check demands against global strategies and IT standards – consider local go-to market approach
- Technology advisor for CRM and Analytics platforms such as VEEVA, SFDC and Qlik.
- Management of technical projects, studies and pilot studies.
- IT change management
- IT Project Management
- Internal/external Audit Management
- Knowledge in the Japan commercial pharmaceutical market (Desired)
- Strong Technical knowledge (Salesforce, SAP, Qlik View, Tableau) (Required)
- Strong Marketing & Sales business process knowledge (Required)
- Strong DB knowledge/related data integration (interfaces) of environments. (Required)
- Knowledge in Application Development methodologies (Required)
- Management skill both local and global IT vendor. (Required)
- Understanding of Security & Quality standards (Required)
- Ability to support internal/external audit relevant application system (Required)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills on-site & remotely (Required)
- Knowledge in Cloud solution architecture (Desired)
- Experience in Agile Development Frameworks (Desired)
- Work on multiple critical tasks simultaneously in pressure environment. (Desired)
- Knowledge in multi-channel marketing in the Japan pharmaceutical market (Desired)
- Native level in Japanese; Business level above in English (Required)
- Strong English abilities to discuss, negotiate, and persuade with stakeholders in global teleconference (Desired)
-Experience in pharmaceutical industry (Pharma industry project experience in consulting or IT vendor are also considered). (Desired)
-Experience working in international and diversified organization (Required)
-Experience in IT Project management (Required)
-Experience with global IT project Japan rollout (Required)
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems or Computer Science (Desired)
- PMP certified (Desired)
Recruiting contact: Fang Liu
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com