A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Main job responsibilities:
• Executive to coordinate the end-to end supply chain process.
• Raw materials planning, and inventory management based on rolling forecast to fulfill customer orders. Including purchase order, stock replenishment, inbound shipment monitor, and issues follow up with vendors to support daily business activity
• Manage changes in the supply and demand, respond to these changes in demand and solving any supply chain problems that arise.
• Regularly host S&OP with cross functions and across sites, assure strong alignment with business and follow up pending items.
• Optimize forecast accuracy, optimize inventory management to assure high customer service level. (on-time & in-full)
• Support or lead continuous improvement project in Supply Chain.
Education, Qualifications & Working experience:
- Working Experiences: 5+ years of 2 working experience in supply chain for material planning or production scheduling.
- Fluent in English communication. (TOEIC >=750)
- Oversea study experience is a plus.
- With SAP operating experiences will be a plus.
- Good computer skills with Microsoft office especially for Excel. (capable of developing Excel formula and Macro is a plus)
- With supply chain work experiences in Display or Semiconductor industry will be a plus.
- Fluent in Japanese communication will be a plus.
• lead teams in the implementation of process improvement
• Coordinate with cross-functions to ensure smooth production activities
• Drive suppliers to improve material planning process and achieve objectives
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com