The account manager is the main actor responsible to drive sales and to explore new business opportunities within his/her territory, exploring Merck’s Process Solutions portfolio to its full potential. He or she reports to a Process Solutions Regional Sales Manager in Brazil. The sales region can span over multiple states and comprises of customers active in the Classical and/or Biopharmaceutical industry.
You will be responsible for:
- Orchestrate sales activities in his/her territory;
- Act as a collaborative team member and a focal point for all commercial and technical subjects involving his/her region;
- Accountable for protecting existing businesses and developing additional revenue opportunities;
- Work towards achievement of business operative plan;
- Supporting customers with technical and application queries, as well as commercial aspects;
- Must apply and control pricing policies, ensuring compliance to processes and procedures;
- Prepare timely sales forecasts;
- Generate networking among internal and external stakeholders;
- Play an active role in team motivation and satisfaction, embracing corporate culture and values. He or she takes responsible decisions, act autonomously, and present the ability to self-manage daily schedule and overall routine. Become a positive example and reference in your area.
Who you are:
- Graduated in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology Engineering, Biochemistry, Pharmacy or Biomedicine;
- Has expertise in health areas, or relevant to Management or Marketing will be considered a plus;
- Solid and relevant experience in sales;
- Advanced English
- Spanish, beyond basic level, is considered as a plus;
- Good to Excellent Verbal Communication (Impact & Influence);
- Is Customer oriented, has Negotiation skills, is a Team Player;
- Is Open-minded, Pro-activeness and is Organized;
- Has ability with Office 360;
- Has a Driver license;
- Availabilty to travel across Brazil (30% of the time)
- Has aspiration that drives positive impact to the team and for his/her career growth.