A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Inhouse Consulting (IC) is an internal management consulting group-function working exclusively for all sectors (Healthcare, Life Science, Performance Materials). IC projects span topics like Strategy & Execution, Processes & Efficiency, Integration, Innovation & Business Development, R&D, Organization Development and PMO. Our team of 70+ consultants works globally. The IC Head Office is at the HQ in Darmstadt, Germany, with Americas office in the Boston area, USA and Asia-Pacific (APAC) offices in Singapore and Shanghai.
This position offers a smooth transition to industry from external consultancy environment. IC work leverages your consultancy skillset and maintains the merits of Consultancy like variety of strategic projects, international travel, high-level visibility. In addition, IC offers autonomy and freedom to drive your projects.
Based in Singapore, you will provide management consulting services for our internal customers, with major focus on the APAC region. With your know-how, energy, structured problem solving and leadership skills, you will drive cross-functional projects to develop concepts, sustainable solutions as well as to optimize internal processes and organizational governance. You will consult all management levels including the Executive Board and ensure the achievement of all project objectives.
As preparation for a leading position at our company or one of its subsidiaries in future, you will work closely for all business units. Additionally, you will have several responsibilities within Inhouse Consulting like the mentoring and coaching of our Associates and junior Consultants.
Who you are?
- You have completed a PhD (Engineering, Sciences, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Biology Physics or related sciences) or/and an MBA with outstanding success
- You have at least two - three years of working experience within a leading management consultancy, ideally with a focus on the pharmaceutical and/or chemical industry
- You have extensive experience in leading national and international cross-functional projects
- You have very strong problem solving, analytical skills, excellent communication and presentation skills
- You have broad experience with aligning stakeholders, managing conflict, and in communicating information to ensure that the management has transparency on the underlying issues and potential solutions
- You enjoy a large measure of independence, and display entrepreneurial mindset
- You have a self-assured and confident personality with customer service attitude
- Fluent in English, additional foreign language is a plus
- Ability to travel up to 25% internationally is required
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com