A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Finance Approver will be responsible for completeness, accuracy, timeliness and quality data. Responsible for overall daily activities such as data creation and maintenance, analytics, and updating of business system information to promote effective and efficient data cleansing, conversion and management. This individual has high accountability for data integrity and accuracy.
• Responsible for Master data information such as Supplier, Employee and other critical information enabling finance activities.
• Input master data attributes into the system as requested.
• Extract data analysis and ensuring the quality of the data.
• Coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure consistent quality of data, always comply with the global standards.
• Identify areas for data quality improvements and helps to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies.
• Responsible for various coordination that includes gathering of information and answering of queries/email.
• Responsible for vendor creation, extension, and modification in ERPs such as Oracle, SAP, iScala & AS400
• Understand the Impacts of Master Data throughout the organization
• Assist in creating process documentation for process and make a recommendation for improvements
• Perform embargo screening
WHO YOU ARE:
• You have the ability to question data supplied – query or investigate data that may be inaccurate
• You are an independent, energetic, self-starter, adaptable and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
• You are proficient in both written and oral English communication skills.
• You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business related course or any related course.
• You are experienced in working with ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle & iScala.
• You have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• You have effective business data analytics and reporting experience.
• You have an Associates degree or equivalent combination of education and business-related work experience totaling 1-3 years
• You have a strong background in purchasing processes and accounts payable processes.
• You have the ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, high transaction team environment, and complete work within defined service targets in situations with tight turnarounds and deadlines.
• You have strong knowledge in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio)
• You are readily available for employment.
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life.
Still Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com