A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: System Engineer – EUS
Experience (2- 4Years)
Job Location: Bangalore
In This Role, You Will
- Thrive on Customer Satisfaction on all levels within the organization (Execs, EAs, Managers, Individual Contributors)
- Have the ability to manage Tier 1 and 2 for all End User Support Incidents and provide thorough documentation of issues escalated to other teams.
- Work well independently and within a larger team in a fast-paced environment with deadlines
- Train New-Hires, departments and groups on company's IT core services
- Possess a deep knowledge of all PC/End User Support technologies (OS Win 10, Apple Mac OSX up to MacOS Mojave, VPN, Endpoint Security, A/V (Audio Video System), ISTM, Skype for Business, Office 365, Exchange and Active Directory administration)
- Have experience of handling medium-to-large scale PC/OS deployments
- Possess strong ability to utilize Configuration Management solutions (i.e. SCCM, Jamf)
- Sets the standards for Knowledge Base articles (KBs) by investigating and documenting incident root cause and resolution
- Provide escalated local/remote support and troubleshooting across all geo-locations (US, EMEA, APAC)
- Fulfil duty as a member of the weekly on-call rotation for after-hours/weekend support (as required)
- Collaborate with other IT Infrastructure Teams to ensure optimal operations of all systems
- Possess fundamental knowledge and understanding of LAN/WAN architecture and administration
- Possess ability to identify, track and articulate trending issues and produce metrics (as required)
- BE/ B.Tech / BCA/ 3 years Diploma in CSE, IT, ETC
- JAMF administration (Mac OS/IOS management) experience and MDM Support experience.
- VIP Support (Stakeholder management) experience
- Linux/Unix experience
- MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate) – Windows Server 2012, Windows 8/10
- Basic Knowledge on Active Directory, Good knowledge on O365.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com