A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As Market HR Lead for Chile you will support shape the Market HR Organization with an integrative, strategic, future-oriented attitude.
You act as main customer contact to senior business leaders to influence, consult and enable line management on all employee lifecycle solutions. You work in close collaboration with Market Solution Partners, leveraging the existing solutions portfolio, e.g. People Analytics, Organizational Transformation & Change. You partner with Sector Business Partners to translate business requirements into operational plans reflecting local labor regulations and ensuring legal compliance on any people matters.
Strongly influence the HR Strategy 2022 by ensuring strategic alignment and successful collaboration with critical stakeholder groups, e.g. Sector HR, Innovation HR, labor relations and works council. You act as local generalist HR for operational and transitional HR tasks.
Who you are:
- Graduate degree (e.g. Business Administration, Psychology) that provides knowledge of theories, principles and concepts within a relevant discipline
- Experience in HR leadership roles in a corporate, multinational environment
- Proven ability to successfully manage in a matrix organization including a variety of senior stakeholders and their expectations
- Proven track record of working collaboratively and communicating successfully in a cross-functional and multi-cultural environment
- Solution- and future-oriented thinking
- Previous experience with leading both direct and indirect / project teams
- High level of strategic orientation, results orientation, communication with impact, leading people
- Good level of Project Management skills
- Extensive knowledge of globally applied HR management processes, programs and instruments (e.g. Performance / Talent / Change Mgmt, Org Development)
- Typically requires a business and/or HR-related qualification, ideally including background in the Healthcare / Life Science industry
- Proficient command of English (business-fluent, spoken and written)
- Distinct business orientation to provide business-oriented solutions
- High level of seniority and credibility, ability to work at eye level with senior leaders in business and in HR
- Strong knowledge and experience in employee relations, work unions.
- Fluent in Spanish and English
We value inclusion, that's why we invite you to join our team as Market HR Lead Chile
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com