A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Position Title: Specialist
Location - Electronic City Phase 1 - Bangalore
Shift Timing - 10:30 AM to 7:30 PM
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Provide reports and analysis to Sales Organization to evaluate Sales goal. Develop standardized methodologies aimed at improving operational efficiency.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Analyst is responsible for the collection, analysis, and reporting of sales related data in an on-going effort to increase overall sales productivity. In addition, the position supports the Company’s Sales forecasting, budgeting and business development activities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Ability to capture and document business and reporting requirements from multiple sources.
- Develops methods and strategies for assessing large amounts of data.
- Ability to co-ordinate and manage simultaneous data analysis requests from multiple sources.
- Closely studies past sales data to determine trends in productivity.
- Collect, analyze, evaluate and report data in order to increase sales productivity.
- Collect sales records & trends and evaluate performance measured against sales goals.
- Analyze sales and performance records, interpret results of overall sales.
- Generate ad hoc reporting and analysis for Sales Management.
- Prepare and Distribute weekly/monthly/quarterly sales and profitability and/or expense reports, reconcile against the external financial data, follow up and resolve differences, review for data quality and accuracy
- Review analysis and findings with the Business/Segment Heads
- Support on Budget and Forecasting activities including trend analysis and reporting.
- B.Com, ICWA Inter, M.Com, MBA(Fin) from good institute
- Five to six years of Experience preferably in Financial Planning and Analysis domain
Advanced Excel, SAP BI and Tableau
ADDITIONAL LOCAL NEEDS
- Basic Proficiency in understanding Financial Statement i.e. Balance Sheet, Income & Expense statement and the three Golden rules of Accounting.
- Basic Proficiency in generating and Formatting Report with basic checks.
- Basic Proficiency in the concepts of Management accounting i.e. various dimensions of Sales and Profitability reports, Forecasting/Budgeting Cycle.
- Advanced MS Excel skills - Working knowledge of Functions and Formulae, Charts and Graph, PIVOT tables and MS PPT. (VBA/Macros knowledge desirable)
- Basic Proficiency of ERP (e.g. SAP), Analytical (e.g. Business Intelligence-BI, Business Object- BO), Consolidation (e.g. Hyperion Financial Management-HFM)
- Basic Awareness of the Intelligence/Statistical tools
- Proficient in Interpersonal skills
- Basic proficiency in Problem solving, Planning & execution, Customer orientation, Business acumen and Impactful communication.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com