A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Work with Group Product Manager to promote Invokana brand strategy and tactics, as well as to build up our images in diabetes area with key external academic partners and to drive strategic partnership and collaboration.
- Closely collaborate with internal stakeholder to drive Invokana excellence in one direction to achieve the ambition and mission.
NATURE & SCOPE
(a) Organization structure
- Reports to: Group Product Manager – GBU marketing
- Number of subordinates None
(b) Key working relationships
- Internal contacts with cross-functional teams
- BU leadership team
- BU central marketing
- Medical team, including MA MSL and ME
- Other internal stakeholders including: Compliance, Legal, Finance, Procurement and Market Access, PR, etc.
- External contacts with organizations outside
- External Medical Association & foundation
- Agency and vendor
(c) Job requirements
- Academic / Professional qualification
- Bachelor's degree and above, preferably in Medical, pharmaceutical science, Business, or other relevant areas
- Technical / skills training
- Excellent interpersonal skills and brand management capability
- Experience and proven success in working with cross-functional teams
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking ability
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Work experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in marketing, project management, or equivalent.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
- Assist with GPM to develop strategy and brand plan on marketing analysis, ensure implementation of tactics (e.g. purpose, scale, resource, timeline, promotion materials etc.)
- Work closely with internal stakeholder to execute projects and drive progress and deliverables.
- Provide marketing support to sales team to ensure sales target achievement and share gain
- Marketing events preparation and organizing to ensure brand message delivering and high customers satisfaction on achieving
- KOL development and engagement
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com