A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role :
You will report to the Supplier Quality Management Department, you are an expert in term of Supplier Quality and Supplier Development of Plastic suppliers.
You are responsible for the supplier assessments (incl. supplier audit) in accordance with assessment plan, and you follow the Plan of Action issued from those assessments. You monitor and follow the implementation of Supplier Quality Agreement with critical suppliers within the scope. You manage investigation of customer complaints and non-conformances related to suppliers. You manage Corrective and preventive actions from suppliers, identify root cause that impact robustness of the products and process, and you ensure implementation of those actions at the supplier. You shape the coordination with the main departments interacting with suppliers : Procurement, Planning, Engineering and ensure interaction.
Position based in Molsheim Alsace (France). Business trips required (20 to 30% of the time)
Who you are :
- Master degree in Quality, Procurement or Technical with minimum 5 years of experience in a supplier relationship environment
- Knowledge in Injection Molding
- Autonomous, able to adapt, teamworking capabilities, analytical and able to summarize, motivation, customer experience oriented and good interpersonal relation skills
- Able to work in a matrix and multicultural work environment
- Proactive behavior and be a force for bringing forward proposal for continuous improvement
- Fluent in English and French
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com