A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role:Maintain and increase market share at all assigned accounts, by building strong customer relationship and understanding the key customer’s needs and requirement.
- Coordinate and plan all activities of both the sales and support functions in assigned accounts to support products all new opportunities.
- Responsible for fulfilling and forecasting key accounts’ need accurately, and meeting assigned sales quota
- Responsible for the direct sale of the company’s products or services to expand market share
- Can handle the public seminar, in-house seminar and small trial
- May also manage the organization’s relationship with independent representative and good management of dealers
- Responsible for new accounts development
- Make the report to her/his supervisor on time and work with her/his supervisor closely
- Can demonstrate her/his role in the team and have a good tendency to team work
- Good command of English, especially orally communication with customers.
- Upstream or downstream of pharmaceutical industry experience or sales experience .
- Bachelor or Master Degree of Bioengineering, Biochemistry or Pharmaceutical Engineering background is preferred.
- Travel to customer site is required.
- Good organization skill and good management for working independence
- Good execution, integrity, teamwork are definitely required.
- Passion and self motivated
- Strong interpersonal, communication/customer service skills are essential.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com