A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The MilliporeSigma Bioprocess manufacturing facility located in Jaffrey, NH is seeking an Industrial Engineer whose primary responsibilities will include establishing key business attributes for products (i.e. lead times, costing, manufacturing capacity analysis, etc.) and identifying manufacturing cost saving opportunities/improvements. In this dynamic environment, the successful candidate must develop and maintain a thorough understanding of current and upcoming MilliporeSigma products and manufacturing processes while working collaboratively within a heavily matrixed organization.
The successful candidate will:
- Create and maintain item attributes, BOMs, routings, labor standards, lead times, yields and cost for new and existing products/sub-assemblies
- Develop process models and manufacturing layouts to drive efficiencies
- Conduct cost analyses, comparisons, and what-if scenarios
- Process and coordinate custom order requests (COR)
- Process change requests through quality management and change control systems
- Collaborate with the finance team to complete annual cost roll updates
- Create complex manufacturing capacity models
- Conduct manufacturing time studies to identify waste
Who you are:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or related field
- Computer literacy required with strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Experience as an engineer in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with Oracle, SAP, or similar ERP system
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate and gain consensus within a heavily matrixed organization
- Self-directed and self-motivated
- Working knowledge of CAPA and change control systems
- Lean Six-Sigma certification a plus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.