A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Our IT R&D application team is currently seeking Sr. DevOps Engineer position located in Shanghai, China. This role will work collaboratively with our internal project team, enable project members to bring Devops capabilities into R&D development framework and speed up project delivery and sustain operation to support global and China.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for application stability and reliability design, ensure the infrastructure architecture is well implemented and operation continuously optimization.
- Work closely with project team members to setup suitable CI/CD (continuously integration, delivery and deployment) workflow and provide technical solutions accordingly.
- Develop, test, deploy, monitor and troubleshooting the whole devops workflow.
- Develop tools to facilitate work e.g. automated testing, performance monitoring, resiliency analysis, etc.
- Collaborate across boundaries with project teams, peers, and infrastructure team and project managers in an agile style.
- Contribute to a culture of teamwork.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree and above in computer science or equivalent relevant experience.
- 3+ years industry experiences required.
Experience and Skills:
- Familiar with git, bitbucket, Jenkins and has good understanding on continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Proficient with Linux/Windows Shell script. Based on the existed standard tools, you can try to replace any manually work between these tool’s collaboration with the script.
- Know the Micro Service architecture and know how to orchestrate the services in a good manner.
- Know the automation technology like ansible, salt, puppet.
- Networking experience, including but not limited to DNS, Load Balancing technologies, NAT & VPN.
- Networking diagnostic experience, including but not limited to tools such as Wireshark and tcp dump.
- Experience on production operation, maintaining, logging, monitoring and alert, including but not limited to ELK, Zabbix, Prometheus and Grafana etc.
- Extensive experience on the deployment of cloud services is a plus, e.g MySQL Service, Load Balancer, storage etc.
- Extensive experience with docker, Kubernetes and container orchestration platform is a plus.
- Passion and aspire to learn new skills and strong self-learning capability.
- Agile mindset and good team work spirit.
- Good English reading and writing
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com