A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As Intern/ Working Student in the Chief Financial Office (CFO) Office, you are working closely with the Head of Communication & Change of the CFO Area, supporting various change & communication tasks. This includes being responsible for the intranet (EVA) for Group Finance and beyond, updating content, establishing publication processes and metrics, besides writing several types of communications. Moreover, you will be involved in change and engagement initiatives for the CFO area, containing event management tasks, such as organizing larger events such as Global Town Halls. In addition, you will support the CFO’s Chief of Staff in preparing internal and external events/meetings for the Group CFO and his senior leadership team. Furthermore, you will get a better understanding of a wide range of tasks within the CFO Area (Finance, Business Services, Procurement) and will support projects of strategic relevance.
Who you are:
- Bachelor or master’s in business administration
- Strong communication & project management skills
- Basic knowledge in Finance
- Creative, energetic, proactive and outgoing
- Confident in interacting across all hierarchy levels including senior management
- Able to work independently and to drive high-quality results
- Advanced-level of German and English is a must
- Some knowledge in website coding if possible (various coding languages preferred)
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com