A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Reporting directly to the Warehouse Manager, you will oversee the management of a dynamic team of 4 people. This team is responsible for:
- Project Management
- Compliance/Quality aspects
- SAP Key User tasks
You will the point of contact and support for these activities as well as to ensure the deliveries on time. The unit is helping and supporting the business (reception and picking) to work properly.
Your main tasks will be to engage/support the team, drive the priorities, follow a planning, manage operational meetings, etc. for the 3 areas mentioned above.
You will also be responsible for the internal communication and its improvement and standardization.
You will be implementing the KPI and follow them along with your team.
You will be handling the budget for the Warehouse and ensure that documentation is aligned with our activities. More administrative and general tasks.
Who You Are
- Academic diplomas e.g. bachelor’s or master’s degree in supply chain or equivalent years of hands-on experience
- At least 1 year in people management
- Experience in Supply Chain environment, preferably in Warehouse.
- Knowledge of GMPs and Quality system tools (TrackWise, Cara etc)
- You are fluent in French (native-like level) and English (B2)
- Comfortable in project management
- Proved Organizational skills
- SAP Knowledge, especially on WM is a big plus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com