A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Within the MTS, you are the referent of drug substance biotech process(es) in terms of process knowledge and scientific expertise, and a scientific referent for downstream processes (purification) for the production. You support clinical and commercial production by following tech transfers, establishing Process Control Strategies, analyzing commercial process trends, and performing investigations in case of deviations. You proactively undertake actions to understand atypical results, contribute to the resolution of production issues, especially in the downstream steps, and propose corrective actions. You establish the required documentation for different project phases. You lead improvement and life cycle management projects in collaboration with the Site Project Manager and the laboratory, and participate in the preparation of experimental designs, protocols and reports.
Who you are:
- MSc in chemistry, biotechnology or equivalent field
- Min.3 years experience in biotech industry, preferably in downstream
- Understanding of upstream process principles (cell culture in bioreactors) and strong expertise in purification principles and technologies for recombinant proteins– A previous experience in downstream process (development or production) is a must
- Good knowledge of statistical tools
- Awareness of cGMPs
- Rigorous, well organized, with good capacity to work in teams
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com