A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
As part of the Quality Systems team you will:
- Perform hands on analysis of customer complaints. This includes 0 – 3500L single use bags, tube sets, and other single use components.
- Leak testing through use of air and water, confirmation of specifications, confirmation of accuracy compared to manufacturing drawings, and visual analysis (microscopic and camera images).
- Assist in initial root cause analysis
- Write an investigation report for each complaint analyzed
- Work with manufacturing and engineering to identify potential root causes.
- You will use Word and Excel software daily.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 3+ years of experience with Excel and Word software
- Experience with technical writing
- 1+ year's Engineering experience in FDA-regulated industry (pharmaceutical, biotechnology or medical device) or in life science industry
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Excel for data analysis
- Experience with Trackwise software a plus
- Experience using Root Cause Analysis tools
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional groups
- Knowledgeable in ISO 9001 and/or GMP
- Self-directed and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.