A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Life Science Global Material Master Data Management Team is seeking a Master Data Expert to support the upcoming roll-out projects for the new Life Science global ERP system The NEXT. The roll-out to Darmstadt and Hohenbrunn will be a major milestone for the LS business in terms of harmonizing the ERP landscape. You will support the Manage to Activate work stream being responsible for all operational activities concerning a decent Material Master Data migration and setup in the target ERP systems. You are the interface between the global Manage to Activate stream lead and the local stakeholders to achieve both, a maximum level of standardization and harmonization, and a coverage of the local requirements to ensure business continuity during the implementation, cut-over and hyper-care phases. You will also consult the business stakeholders in transferring to all the new processes related to ERP life cycle management. You have a high knowledge and expertise in SAP ERP systems, data analytical skills, high IT affinity and understanding of process dependencies. Ideally, you have a proven track record of expertise in similar projects.
Who you are:
- Educational degree in Natural Science/IT/Engineering or equivalent
- High IT and ERP affinity (SAP, Databases, Data Analytical tools, …);Experience in Master Data Management is a must
- Knowledge on project management is an asset (change-, matrix-, stakeholder management) ; Results driven and excellent analytical skills
- You are open minded, communicative and conflict resistant
- Excellent communication skills (English and German), personally and through high quality documentations (presentations, reports, charts, etc.)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com