A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Mix and process various biological compounds according to established protocols and perform operations in support of the group. Complete all documentation in accordance with Good Documentation Practices as dictated by internal policies. Communicate status of processes, products and equipment to the team. Complete a thorough and accurate batch record at the conclusion of production operations consistent with quality guidelines.
- May lift up to 50 pounds unassisted
- May occasionally wear appropriate protective gear such as hard hats, chemical-resistant suits, safety shoes, and other related personal protection equipment to protect themselves from toxic or corrosive chemicals in the forms of liquids, solids, vapors or airborne particles
- May work near moving mechanical parts
Who You Are:
- Associate’s Degree in Biology, Chemistry, or related Life Science with 1+ years of work experience in a chemical, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, or similar life science manufacturing environment
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent with 2+ years of work experience in a chemical, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, or similar life science manufacturing environment
- Solid foundation of chemistry, math, and general science
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Troubleshooting skills and a high mechanical aptitude
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.