A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
1. Manage and direct a team of customer service for daily consultation on OTC flow and e-business transaction model, drive a better e-commerce portion and customer experience
2. Develop Customer Service function vision and strategy
3. Define and optimize customer service policies, standards, business process and KPIs to ensure operational excellence.
4. Collaborate with upstream and downstream partner teams to continuously drive a better customer journey, implement customer satisfaction feedback collection and improvement mechanism to maximize service level to the customers.
5. Identify issues or potential issues within order to cash process, cooperate with Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Logistic, Finance etc. functions to drive problem solving
6. Initiate and lead projects for continuous improvement
7. Provide ERP system solutions for new business model launch and diverse commercial activities
8. Optimize team structure and identify talents, initiate and implement development plan with the objective to build up and retain talent pipeline
9. Responsible for department yearly budget
Who you are:
Minimum Bachelor degree. Major in bio-sciences, chemistry or analytical sciences are preferred
At least 10 years and above experience in customer service function, related industry and business model will be added as an extra advantage
Solid experience in customer service management, order processing, supply chain, and logistics management
Familiar with ERP (SAP, Oracle, JDE) and CRM system
Strong interpersonal communication with influence skill;
Proactive, self-motivated and sense of conflict management
Proven experience in project management and strategy planning
Good execution, integrity and teamwork are definitely required
Fluent in English is mandatory
Functional Area: Commercial
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com