A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
This position reporting into the Manufacturing Sciences And Technology (MSAT) comprised of a team of engineers and scientists dedicated to supporting technologies in the biopharmaceutical industry in China.
The group is responsible for proactively pursuing and performing process development from upstream to downstream in biopharmaceutic industry. The group is involved in the selection, sizing, optimization and experiment design from upstream to downstream process.
The MSAT group works with the following technologies: cell line development ,cell culture ,filtration, chromatography ,TFF, SU and continue processing etc. The candidate will be recognized by our customers and within organization as a subject matter expert and a key technical resource, competent in all aspects of pharmaceutical and biotechnology processes. The candidate will work closely with sales and marketing to promote thought leadership in different market segment (such as Mab, vaccine, Novel therapy etc.) and achieve the success of PS business.
- Support application development activities for upstream process such as CLD , media screen optimization, cell culture process optimization, bioreactor scale up.
- Support other applications within upstream process such as sterile filtration , clarification and single use technology.
- Provide scientific client support on planning, implementation, trouble shooting ,data analysis and discussion with client.
- Present results and reports to biopharmaceutical companies; Derive relevant conclusion and recommendations for future course of action.
- Able to carry out reviews/audits to examine process sequence, operation protocol, design parameters; Troubleshoot field application related issues.
- Coordinate project related activities and communicate project status and updates to all relevant parties on critical projects.
- Cooperate closely with sales team, customer application team and other internal teams.
- Conduct in-house/on-site training seminars for biopharmaceutical companies on different subjects.
who you are:
- Education background should be Biochemical Engineering, Biotechnology or related disciplines.
- Master must have more than three years’ practical experience in Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology related field
- Relevant biopharma industrial experience and expertise in Mab Upstream process such as cell culture media development & screen, cell culture process development , cell line development , separation or purification technologies is preferred.
- Experience includes process characterization, DoE design, technical transfers and quality analysis is preferred.
- Ability to define project goals and provide practical, effective solutions to separation challenges.
- Able to set priorities and assume ownership of critical projects development activities until completion.
- Possess excellent data analysis and organizational skills.
- Good presentation skills, computer skills and communication skills.
- Good command of English, both oral and written
- High energy, teamwork, self-motivated.
- Ability to travel up to 40-50% of time to customers (occasional global travel expected).
Functional Area: Research & Development
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com