A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
To lead the overall Quality Assurance activities during the product supply chain life cycle, support the Business new project, customer interaction request and oversight of site quality compliance, and to ensure adherence to requirements of ISO 9001/GDP standard as well as Company Internal Procedures.
- To lead planning, implementing and review of Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001 standard) in cooperated QM level meeting divisional standard/ requirements, as well as, fitting daily operation of local distribution and commercial.
- To maintain ISO group certification and participate related quality activities (e.g. internal& external audit, deviation, CAPA, risk management, etc.).
- To make sure all Key Quality Indicators and related CAPAs are closed within defined due date and its effectiveness are well validated.
- To act as a country key user of e-Quality systems (e.g. TrackWise):
- Conduct introduction training and grant access to end uses
- Communicate and implement necessary changes and business process policy
- Performance Monitoring and Involvement for critical case.
- To coordinate internal customer advocators and stakeholders in customer audit and complaint management for ensuring customer satisfaction.
- To implement continuous quality improvement with local distribution and commercial teams as a business partner.
- To guide external logistical service vendor (3PL) and self-owned warehouse fulfilling relevant divisional standard/ requirements. Implement divisional GDP standard/ requirements to targeted vendor and/ or self-owned warehouse as requested.
- To support in projects of local business strategy (commercial/ distribution) from quality perspective. To collaborate with local subsidiaries (manufacturing site) in local distribution processes.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in chemistry, bio-science, pharmaceutical or related filed.
- 5 years+ experience in quality assurance of Life Science, Pharmaceutical, or equivalent experience.
- Fluency in English, both oral and written.
- Be familiar with quality system such as ISO 9001 and GDP.
- Strong organization, communication and teamwork skills to interact within cross functional groups.
- Proficient in MS Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com