A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
This role is part of the Group Real Estate & Facility Management (GRF) unit. The predominant task of this position is Lease Administration to support the global Real Estate transaction team and the GRF Controller. The position-holder is responsible for: internal property database: regular proofing of data accuracy & completeness, creation of standard & individual (on request) reports related to the global Portfolio to support decision-making, coordination of abstraction of lease contracts, data reconciliation; IFRS16 preparation, yearly lease CapEx OP preparation: collection, analysing, aligning and distribution of planning figures, indication of potential risks in compliance with laws, regulations and guidelines relevant to the area of responsibility.
Who you are:
- Commercial background or experienced in Real Estate business
- Strong analytical skills, solution orientation and proactive behavior
- Good sense of the information value of given data
- Experienced in data visualization and reporting techniques
- Experienced to manage a complex data environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Fluent written and spoken English
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com