A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
In this role you are the representative of Finance Process Management in the ERP roll-out projects for Healthcare (LEAN) and our German central companies (NEO). You ensure that the defined harmonized finance framework and standard processes in the Finance area are implemented and aligned with other systems. Further you support embedding new local legal and business requirements into the global framework as needed, in close cooperation with the respective Process Managers. With your knowledge in accounting processes and SAP FI and CO, you are able to define the necessary accounting settings to be implemented by the IT experts in SAP to ensure correct reporting in such systems as Gauss / MCloud. Further activities in the areas of accounting processes and projects may be assigned based on need. For this knowledge on our company segment reporting and Balance sheet flows are a plus. You will support the MBS Finance Project Management, MBS Finance Operations, local Finance Operations and other stakeholders on request during the roll-outs, migration phase and hypercare phase by aligning all decisions related to finacial processes and system structures with the respective experts in the Process Management teams. After rollout you will continue to act as primary contact for Finance-related system changes, especially in the area of SAP FI.
Who you are:
- Degree in Finance with solid accounting background
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Accounting or related functions, preferably across different areas in an international environment (GL, Management Accounting etc.)
- Experience in SAP projects is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of SAP FI structures and processes. Additional strong knowledge in SAP CO is a plus.
- High degree of stakeholder focus, with the ability to understand their (possibly diverging) interests.
- Ability to proactively identify upcoming risks, issues, and bottlenecks and resolve issues that sometimes cross departmental boundaries.
- Very good English language communication skills. Additional German language is a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills, flexible attitude, reliable and able to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic project environment
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com