A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Due to the expanding scope of the Emprove® Program we are looking for a candidate to join our Marketing team to manage our new and growing Emprove® Digital Solutions portfolio.
Your role: For this strategic portfolio you will be the marketing manager gaining/evaluating market needs for further portfolio expansion and manage the portfolio including pricing and launch promotions. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the Emprove® Suite and driving our team's Direct Marketing activities (e.g. web content and presence improvements, EDM, virtual user group meetings).
One important part of your role will focus on customer and market analysis and how obtained data can be leveraged to further accelerate the impact of the Emprove® Program on our Process Solution’s business.
You are responsible for the training content for your portfolio and conduct trainings internally and externally. Last but not least you perform Voice-of-customer and Thought Leadership activities in your area of responsibility.
Who you are:
- BS with 8+ years’ experience, MS with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and with high degree of autonomy, personal responsibility and initiative
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Creative and innovative thinking combined with a strong hands-on sense
- Strong customer orientation (internal and external)
- Very good capability to “translate” digital language into marketing for non-IT audiences
- Ideally good knowledge of market needs / trends activities for digital services / solutions in B2B
- Experience with marketing communication tools beyond classical print and web (esp. social and online marketing)
- Excellent understanding Web Analytics and
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural and multi-functional team and willingness to travel up to 20%
- Scientific or business degree; professional experience in Life Science industry
- 3+ years’ experience in online and/or digital marketing
- Understanding of Web Analytics and SEO
- Proficiency in scientific/technical writing
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.