A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title- SAP Integration consultant
SAP Technical skill Requirement for Integration expert.
- Good implementation skills on EDI interface, RFC, BAPI, ALE, IDocs, SOAP, Web services, PI/PO(Process Integration/Process Orchestration), SAP Gateway knowledge, SAP Cloud integrator.
- RFC knowledge with TRFC, QRFC, BGRFC and Web services integration with PI/PO system.
- Interface programing technologies and security implementation for interfaces.
- Hands-on experiences on customized ALE/EDI/IDOC design.
- Knowledge of ANSI X12, EDIFACT and XML standards and Experience in building Message Implementation Guide for various EDI transactions.
- Experience in creating or understanding EDI inbound and outbound maps for ANSI X12 Standard.
- Experience in preparing Test Plans, Test Scenarios, Test Cases and executing them based on Business requirements and business rules.
- Output management, Event management and change-point concepts.
- Application landscape and SAP application components deployment experiences.
- Integration design-Knowledge and assessment skills on Stateful and Stateless communication, Asynchronous/Synchronous, Quality of Services.
- Implementation experiences on interface security in Heterogeneous landscapes including the Authorization , Authentication, Message encryptions.
- Interface knowledge with Java, C# and SAP RFC Library.
- BASIS knowledge on setting up SM59, Logical systems, RFC server applications would be a plus.
- SAP application module experiences. Basic knowledge on SD/LE/WM/TM modules is plus
- Authentication concept across different applications.
Change Request & Project implementation.
- Support change request on integration requirements. Translate the BRS to BTS, support integration testing, unit testing and go-live support.
- Business analysis and technical requirement scoping.
- Preparation the Message implementation guide to be used for external customers.
- Support the interface data classification and ensure there is on risk on data leakage.
- E2E issues support after integration project Go-live.
- Delivery manager for integration projects and work with different stream’s CoE and BPA to deliver the project on schedule.
- Design the required interface, harmonize the requirement, reusing the global interface template.
- Ensure there is no performance issues on the interface implementation.
- Support the Message mapping and convert from business messages into technical messages on interface.
- Good Collaborating skills to work with other applications or other systems.
- Application go-live support with data migration and authorization preparation.
- Design robust and error free systems to ensure low maintenance involvement from BPA and CoE after go-live.
- Design the interface monitoring, message log and quick troubleshooting
Interface Administrator, Monitoring and Troubleshooting.
- Manage the interface repository and interface agreement.
- Design the new integration approach to ensure we have good transparence on all interfaces and messages on the field level.
- Manage the list of the ERP system satellites applications.
- Daily Monitoring the message status and design the alert or monitoring functions.
- E2E troubleshooting on interface issues, take prevent actions, support model design.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, self-starter and maintains positive attitude. Excellent time management and organizational skills; coordinate complex projects, meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Establish and maintain productive relationships internally and externally.
- Work independently or as a team player in a team environment.
- Possess an eye for detail and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com