A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
As a "Price Impact Analyst", you will work closely with Sales in our R&A commercial organization, and technical resources in our Information Systems department, to ensure a focus on delivering the relevant overview of price decision for our customers.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
In your role, you will use data analysis and research to create value and influence key business decisions. Utilizing an ability to draw insights will allow you to recommend changes to search algorithms including ranking and sorting of search results. You will be an expert on our Palantir platform so that you can create test scenarios, report results, troubleshoot issues and understand and report on customer portfolio search behavior. This role is also responsible for understanding, and ensuring, business requirements are met.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Apply standard reports and new technology (big data solutions) for your daily work
- Use your reporting capabilities and business acumen to recommend price decisions for customers
- Collaborate closely with commercial teams to meet business needs
- Support commercial business partner with data analytics and research
- Graduation in Computer Science or Scientific disciplinary
- Requires minimum of 3-5 year work experience in a similar position
Technical Skills / Competencies:
ERP/Database Knowledge– Proficient
- Proficient in SAP Business Objects, Tableau, Palantir or similar tools
- Profound knowledge in relational and file-based database design
- Working knowledge CRM (Salesforce.com)
Microsoft Office- Proficient
- Advanced proficiency in Excel functions such as complex formulas, macros, Power Pivots
- Proficient working with extracting, formatting, validating and analyzing large data sets
Communication Skills (Written/Spoken English)– Proficient
- A sound knowledge of written and spoken English
- Any European Language knowledge could be an asset
- Strength in ability to assess, diagnose and prioritize multiple inputs
- Highly professional, have good judgment, able to multitask and demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to express ideas clearly, confidently, and diplomatically
- Understanding of standard price terminology (discount, condition price, internal product Hierarchy, Customer master data, etc.)
- Experience working in an international team environment
- Experience in the life science, pharmaceutical or biotech industry preferred
Advance proficiency in Interpersonal skills, Problem solving, Planning & execution and Impactful communication
Advance proficiency in Customer orientation, Business acumen and Leading change.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com