A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Sales Support Specialist is the first point of contact for the sales organization. You integrate a team for the DACH region: Germany, Austria and Switzerland providing support and answers to customer requests whilst interacting with our partners. You ensure proper usage of tools such as Office suite, Outlook, SFDC, SAP, Oracle, Avaya and provide the highest available support continuously in daily activity to reach customer satisfaction and performance standards. The day to day consists of the following tasks and other punctual tasks and actions upon business needs: support with quotations and other commercial documents for customers, support the renewal of price offers, interacting with sales teams, partners and customers as well as the coordination of customer questionnaires and regulatory inquiries.
Who you are:
- Commercial Education or comparable degree
- Fluent in English and German (written & spoken)
- Good knowledge of Sales Support principles and practices with effective communication skills
- Ability to analyze complex situations and provide adapted solutions
- IT literate (good knowledge of SAP or SFDC would be a plus) and strong planning and time management skills
- Problem solving attitude and comfortable in taking the initiative and a ‘Can Do’ Attitude
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com