A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You manage a laboratory, that is part of the central analytics department, supporting R&D functions of the business unit Performance Materials focused on the detection and structural characterization of display and semiconductor materials. The laboratory works on various mass spectrometry techniques (HR-MS, MS/MS, MALDI) hyphenated to liquid chromatography using (U)HPLC, GPC and SFC. The right candidate is excited by research at the cutting edge of mass spectrometry and highly motivated with a passion for innovation. You interact closely with multidisciplinary project teams and support their specific needs.
Who you are:
- PhD degree in Analytical Chemistry or equivalent with focus on mass spectrometry and chromatography
- Profound job experience of minimum 3 years within a laboratory environment and substantial experience in supervising a team
- Collaborative, passionate and enthusiastic personality with ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to work with multifunctional team to bring both applied and fundamental expertise to projects
- Fluent spoken and written German and English
- Ability to travel to conferences, trade fairs and cooperation partners
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com