A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
This position provides advanced administrative support to Head of Legal Global R&D Healthcare and other lawyers in the Healthcare Legal Department. This includes providing administrative support of a highly responsible, sensitive and confidential nature, requiring exercise of judgement and initiative. What your role includes in detail: Take key role and responsibility for organizing the activities of a busy Legal Department. Use MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint to prepare a wide variety of documents and presentations. Maintain legal file system on a current basis. Manage busy calendar/appointment schedules of lawyers. Take telephone messages in a pleasant manner while exercising discretion and judgement in prioritizing and redirecting as appropriate. Make travel and hotel arrangements and order supplies. Other day-to-day administrative matters and special projects. Support in preparation of frequently executed agreements.
- Fluent English skills (spoken and written), fluent German is a plus
- Secretarial degree of any kind
- Three years minimum experience as secretary/executive assistant.
- Excellent MS office application and typing skills. Ability to organize and prioritize simultaneous projects within the department. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A pleasant, positive disposition coupled with a desire to “take ownership” of the position and its responsibilities and to make a real contribution to the department and the company
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com