A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Reaching out and keeping relationships with Color & Trim designers and Paint Engineers at Automotive OEMs and Consumer Electronic CMF Designers.
- Trend tracking: keeping an eye on color trends: which new trends can be observed in the local market. Creating and sharing reports with insights on those trends with Sales and Global Marketing. Creating local Trend Report distributed to the Sales organization as customer support.
- Supporting the creatives at our Key Accounts: speaking the same design language and keeping in touch with those creatives – coordinated with the Key Account Managers.
- Supporting local demo tool development: based on trend tracked or request from key accounts creatives or auto OEM designers, support local InA to develop suitable demo tools to meet market demand, project development or introduce innovative pigments.
- Creating Color Styling stories and articles to communicate with Color & Trim designers on digital channels
Who you are:
- Bachelor degree or above
- Background of Design Degree is a plus (Graphic Design, Textile design, Product Design, Art School,…)
- Have 3+ years experiences with color design, experience with Auto OEMs is a plus.
- Have sufficient knowledge in formulation of coating
Job specific Competencies & Skills:
- Languages: Proficient Chinese + good level of written and spoken English (e.g. 80/120 on ETS TOEFL-testing of English as foreign language - Test)
- Basic knowledge of color systems (Munsell, Pantone, NCS, Lab)
- Certainly needed is a feeling and an interest for design and color
- Basic knowledge of how (automotive) paint is formulated.
- Experience with speaking in front of a group: presenting product presentations, trend presentations etc to OEMs during customer visits, Seminars or Conferences
- Great writing skills on creating Color styling stories and trend reports
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com