A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Based in Shanghai, China. The Marketing Manager will be responsible of market development and executing the marketing strategy for our CDMO business within Life Science sector. In this role, you will cover APAC, collaborate with key business stakeholders across the organization to derive marketing plan, lead marketing campaigns, organize regional marketing events, drive profitable growth and extend our market coverage. You will also be leading on regional marketing strategic projects within your focus areas. This is a role with high visibility to senior management and excellent career advancement opportunities.
- Support global marketing plan development; drive and execute marketing initiatives, collateral development, web-based programs, etc. in APAC, as part of global marketing team
- Manage and execute tradeshows, events, seminars for the identified market: event strategy, agenda development, booth properties, logistics preparation, post-event metrics/analysis, etc
- Manage to design, producte, and localize marketing content by collaborating with marketing communication manger and cross business teams for external and internal communication
- Work with business analytics, research and analyze industry and competitor environment; identify market segments with most growth or development potential and incorporate into strategic project and marketing program development
- Collaborate with business partners cross organization and create integrated marketing activities to ensure best use of resources and achieve optimum performance
- Demonstrate digital marketing knowledge with experience in display advertising, search engine marketing, social, video and automation approaches preferred
- Coordinate with global functions to ensure consistency with brand profiles
- Budget management and reconciliation
- Perform all other related duties as assigned
Who you are:
BA/BS in life science or equivalent field; advanced degree preferred (MSc, MBA)
5+ years of experiences in a marketing and related role, with extensive knowledge in CDMO market
Exceptional writing, editing, presentation and verbal communication skills.
Experience initiating and driving complex, multi-stakeholder projects within the matrix organization
Excellent interpersonal skills; intellectually curious, flexible, and proven ability to work collaboratively, to communicate and to partners cross-functionally and globally; Independent and results-driven working style; must be a team player
Excellent Excel & PPT skills
Domestic and international travel ~ 30%
Native in Mandarin, fluent spoken and written English; additional language fluency a plus
Functional Area: Strategy & Business Development
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com