A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Are you looking for a motivating position in the exciting and highly dynamic Quality/Regulatory environment? Are you committed to deliver the best-in-class quality expertise to our customers?
The Quality Agreement & Change Notification Team is looking for you to become a Quality Agreement Expert.
Quality Agreements (QAAs) are legally binding contracts, that cover fundamental quality/regulatory requirements negotiated between our company and our valued customers. QAAs are a mandatory tool during the supplier qualification process. Based on recent regulations and industry guidelines, QAAs have become a prerequisite to do business across the pharma, biotech, food, and applied industries.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- You will act as a quality liaison to our largest international customers, actively supporting and driving negotiations of these contracts. You will be aligning external requirements across internal stakeholders and departments (commercial, marketing, operations), to ensure customer satisfaction. The scope of your work will include all manufacturing sites and products manufactured by Life Science, although a focus will be on regulated materials and markets - namely APIs/Excipients.
- In addition to providing profound quality know-how to our key customers, you will be actively contributing to global harmonization and optimization initiatives across Life Science. You will become a subject matter expert and a valued business partner for many internal teams.
- This is a great new opportunity for everyone enjoying to work in a highly engaged and truly global team, using their quality and regulatory expertise to directly support our growing business.
Who you are:
- University/College degree (preferred Master) in a scientific or engineering discipline
- Solid experience in a Quality and/or Regulatory role, preferably with a global scope
- Profound knowledge and working experience in the life science/biotech/pharma industry
- Excellent communication and writing skills with business-fluent English
- Strong customer-focused mindset; preferred experience in customer-facing roles
- Negotiation skills; being enthralled about high-impact and multi-stakeholder negotiations
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.