A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Tres Cantos Biotech Pharma site. As Automation Engineer your main task is to support Production Manufacturing by providing technical support and troubleshooting for automation issues within a GMP production environment. You manage the follow-up Automation & Electrical maintenance, as well as, defining Automation SOP and maintain adequate GMP documentation of automation systems for inspection readiness.
You are responsible for manage and support automation engineering projects related to corrective actions, equipment performance improvement and new equipment. You must collaborate with the EHS Department to implement and sustain safety in the site, as well as, to collaborate with the Quality Department to sustain quality philosophy and behaviour. You have to follow global automation standards and guidelines to assure the Digital transformation (E- Plant) implementation of the corporation.
Who you are:
- You have a Graduate Degree in engineering (preferred Automation, Electronics or similar).
- You have experience around 3 years in automation pharmaceutical industry process or similar. Commissioning and troubleshooting of control systems is an asset.
- You have knowledge in a GxP regulated environment, defining functional specifications and maintain it updated. GMP and validation experience preferred.
- You have experience working with Siemens and Allen Bradley PLC´s, Wonderware SCADA´s, Siemens HMI systems. Furthermore, Virtual Infrastructures, Industrial communications, Databases.
- You have experience working with Building Energy Management Systems (BEMS) (BMS) & HVAC Control Systems: TREND Controls and Honeywell.
- It would be considered working/knowledge with MES, DATA Historian, digital transformation, Industry 4.0,
- Strong organizational and teamwork skills to work in an environment with changing priorities. You are fluent in English.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com