A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As a Senior Clinical Operations Lead you will drive performance of studies for your assigned compound(s) and contribute to company strategic objectives. Responsible for coordinating study management activities at the compound level across all therapeutic areas for: Phase IV Clinical Studies; Collaborative Research Studies and Investigator Sponsored Studies (ISS) for marketed and pipeline compounds; along with Early/Expanded Access activities. The role may also involve CRO oversight at the governance level for operational activities and deliverables.
Who you are:
- A clinical research professional with a minimum of 12 years clinical operations experience from a CRO, pharma or biotech company. Expert knowledge of clinical operations, extensive experience in clinical study planning and conduct, and thorough knowledge of ICH GCP and global/local country regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Medical or Life Science discipline (essential); PhD (desirable)
- Ability to build and lead high-performing teams in a matrix organization
- Strong communication skills – verbal, written and listening – both in native language and English
- Proactive, deliverable focused and solution orientated with clear understanding of ownership and accountability
- Capability to work independently on assigned tasks or projects of increasing complexity
- Flexible, adaptable and able to approach change positively and adjust behaviors accordingly
- Aptitude to network and use appropriate interpersonal styles to establish constructive working relationships with peers and partners to meet mutual goals and objectives
- Broad therapeutic area experience ideally relevant to our company portfolio
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com